- Hearing Colour, Neil Harbisson, artist, part two. July 16, 2017
- Hearing Colour- Neil Harbisson, Artist, part one July 16, 2017
- Allemande from Handel’s D minor Suite HWV 428, played on a real 18th century harpsichord July 9, 2017
- Mozart: piano concerto no. 24 in C minor, K 491, on period instruments. May 16, 2017
- 5 Basic Tips For An ’18th century’ Mozart Fingering on Keyboards March 22, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story Behind Bach's Monumental Chaconne
- Beethoven's 10th Symphony -sketches and Barry Cooper's Realisation.
- The difference between fortepiano and piano(forte)
- Ugly handwriting, individuality and genius: Graphology World article
- Ludwig van Beethoven, A study in text and pictures by Hans Conrad Fischer
- The Art of Letter Writing
- About EdwardianPiano
- Behind The Door..
- Essays on Literature, Poetry and Music.
- Poems by EdwardianPiano and Others
CategoriesAnimals Antique and Vintage Books Antique Music Technology Art Claude Debussy Composers Early Historical Instruments Felix Mendelssohn Folk Music Fortepianos Franz Liszt Franz Schubert Frederic Chopin George Frederick Handel Harpsichords and Early Keyboard Instruments Historically informed performance History Inspiration J.S Bach John Keats Jonsi and Alex Joseph Haydn Literature and Poetry Ludwig van Beethoven Music Music History Mystery Online Learning Period Dramas Philosophy Piano Science Spirituality Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Writing
Search this blog
Top Rated Posts and Pages
- Follow Edwardian Piano on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Claude Debussy
Claude Debussy – La Mer For my artwork of La Mer visit my art page: https://edwardianpiano.wordpress.com/colours-meet-music-and-verse/ “La Mer” L.109, (The Sea), is an orchestral composition by Claude Debussy. It was started in 1903 in France and completed in … Continue reading
1913 Piano roll recording of Claude Debussy playing his La soirée dan Grenade. Here’s how Claude Debussy sounded!
Debussy – Clair de Lune on antique pianos Not by a famous pianist, but by someone at home, on an Erard piano! And another you tuber plays it on a Blüthner: