Top Posts & Pages
- Mozart Photography and Portraits.
- Tangent Piano
- Count Josef Deym's art collection and Mozart's "death mask."
- The Fortepiano Writings of Streicher, Dieudonné, and the Schiedmayers
- Beethoven's 10th Symphony -sketches and Barry Cooper's Realisation.
- Pachelbel's Canon in D Major - the original and best version
- Ludwig van Beethoven and Nature
- Mortality & Meaning of Beethoven's Late Quartet, Op. 132
- Ludwig van Beethoven Lied- Ich denke dein, WoO 74.
- An 1815 fortepiano with sound effects!
CategoriesAnimals Antique and Vintage Books Antique Music Technology Art Claude Debussy Composers Early Historical Instruments Felix Mendelssohn Folk Music Fortepianos Franz Liszt Franz Schubert Frederic Chopin George Frederick Handel Harpsichords and Early Keyboard Instruments Historically informed performance History Inspiration J.S Bach John Keats Jonsi and Alex Joseph Haydn Literature and Poetry Ludwig van Beethoven Music Music History Mystery Online Learning Period Dramas Philosophy Piano Science Spirituality Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Writing
Search this blog
Top Rated Posts and Pages
- Follow Edwardian Piano on WordPress.com
Category Archives: John Keats
Fingal’s Cave- music and poetry Fingal’s Cave is a magical cave on the uninhabited island of Staffa in the Inner Hebrides. It sits amongst the Sea and has natural acoustics, caused by echoes of waves; this gives it the atmosphere … Continue reading
A Walk Through the Keats-Shelley House. The Keats-Shelley House curator takes a walk through some of the rooms of the museum and explains why this place is so important.
Keats House-a little visit to the house of the poet John Keats. Keats House is where the poet John Keats lived from 1818 to 1820, and is the setting that inspired some of his most memorable poetry. http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/keats
Ode To A Nightingale, poem by John Keats read by Ben Whishaw The Nightingales who live in Lodge Hill, England, risk losing their homes!!!! Land Securities, Britain’s largest developers want to build 5,000 homes, a school, a nursing home and … Continue reading
TO AUTUMN. Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness, Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun; Conspiring with … Continue reading
Lyric, lieder and poetry. Listening to Michael Emmanuel Koch present John Keats’ poems to music, it has struck me how much Keats would have not only have appreciated this but how appropriate this is and popular it was in … Continue reading