Top Posts & Pages
- Pachelbel's Canon in D Major - the original and best version
- Count Josef Deym's art collection and Mozart's "death mask."
- Ludwig van Beethoven's hands and piano technique- video with Emmanuel Ax
- Jonsi and Alex- art with vintage charm and beauty
- Mozart: Piano concerto no. 18 in B flat major, KV 456, Les Arts Florissants
- Frederic Chopin early works, played on an 1826 Graf fortepiano
- Ludwig van Beethoven Lied- Ich denke dein, WoO 74.
- Muse (short fiction) by Nicola Belte
- The Listener's Guide To Music- vintage book by Percy A. Scholes
- Tangent Piano
CategoriesAnimals Antique and Vintage Books Antique Music Technology Art Claude Debussy Composers Early Historical Instruments Felix Mendelssohn Folk Music Fortepianos Franz Liszt Franz Schubert Frederic Chopin George Frederick Handel Harpsichords and Early Keyboard Instruments Historically informed performance History Inspiration J.S Bach John Keats Jonsi and Alex Joseph Haydn Literature and Poetry Ludwig van Beethoven Music Music History Mystery Online Learning Period Dramas Philosophy Piano Science Spirituality Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Writing
Search this blog
Top Rated Posts and Pages
- Follow Edwardian Piano on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Mystery
How Music Hijacks Our Perception of Time: A composer details how music works its magic on our brains. By Jonathan Berger. One evening, some 40 years ago, I got lost in time. I was at a performance of Schubert’s String … Continue reading
Originally posted on Mrs Daffodil Digresses:
? Cupid at the Door, Rockwell Kent, 1927 http://www.philamuseum.org/collections/permanent/66919.html?mulR=82157614|24 CUPID HOLDS FULL SWAY A ROOM THAT IS HAUNTED BY THE MISCHIEVOUS LITTLE GOD. All Who Sleep Within Its Walls Succumb to His Power A…
Beethoven’s Tenth: Re-composing a Composer-blog post on Haunted Ohio. The Curious Case of Miss Helen Green, who claimed she received music from Beethoven in the late nineteenth century. In early April 1895, The Times of London printed several advertisements for … Continue reading
Beethoven’s 9th Symphony- water crystals forming to the music
Adyashanti – The Ultimate Dimension
The Twilight Zone:A Piano in the House (16 Feb. 1962) Sadistic and hated theater critic Fitzgerald Fortune buys a player piano that has the power to reveal the souls of all who hear it.
Scientists Find Hints for the Immortality of the Soul By Dr. Rolf Froböse (Freelance science and economic journalist) Some international physicists are convinced, that our spirit has a quantum state and that the dualism between the body and the soul … Continue reading